These take place every Thursday afternoon, 5pm to 7pm at the Seventh Day Adventist Church Hall, Coffs Harbour. PLEASE NOTE WE START AT 5pm NOW!
You're welcome to join us for three free rehearsals before becoming a member.
If you have loved ones in these nursing homes please feel free to join them for our concerts and you'll see a few public events in here too.
Choir members please be in attendance a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the advertised time.
Booking Requirements for Coffs City Choir Inc
We are a not-for-profit, community choir operating via membership fees, fundraising and donations. We pay our conductor and accompanist and purchase all our music so every booking does cost the choir money and we would very much appreciate your support to cover these costs.
To perform we require the following:
1. A ground or low-to-the-ground performance area with easy and safe access. (Some of our choir have mobility issues)
2. Adequate lighting (we sing in four-part harmony of some complexity so we need to be able to read our music)
3. Minimal noise ie no nearby generators.
4. Electricity for our keyboard and speakers.
5. Seating for our choir members.
6. We appreciate starting at the agreed time and thank you for your assistance with this.
7. Music selection. All our music is purchased and within copyright law and we therefore need to decide what we can sing for you. We are happy to sing within themes but it is not always possible for us to sing specifically requested songs without payment for the music copyright and sufficient notice.
8. Booking costs
a. Nursing homes/charitable/community groups $100 per performance up to one hour in length
b. Commercial organisations $350 per performance up to one hour in length.
9. We perform 25 times in any one year so be quick to book. Twice per month March through to November and a total of seven Christmas performances in December.
10. Monday up to a 2.00pm start is ideal for us but if that doesn’t suit you please let us know
Book by Calling 0400 129 432 or email email@example.com